Tanner is my Golden Retriever puppy. He is full of energy and eager to discover his world. For him, I created this bright, Celtic-inspired motif.
The pattern features an easily-repeatable motif that you can use to customize a collar for your fur-baby. It also includes a complete alphabet to help you personalize your collar.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- a full-color, graph-style beading chart for the motif as shown in the photo (9 repeats on each end)
- a full-color, graph-style beading chart for a complete alphabet
- a full-color, graph-style beading chart for a single motif of the pattern
- color keys with suggested delica bead colors for the motif as shown, and for a single repeat of the motif
- color photos of the finished collar
- written instructions to help you attach your beadwork strip to the collar of your choice
- Loom/Square stitch word chart is also available
- After your purchase is confirmed, I will send you my "Fall in Love with Looming " tutorial FREE!
- Approximate Finished size:
- As shown in the photo: 12 inches x 5/8 inches
Single motif: 1/2 inch x 5/8 inches
- Supplies Used:
- Delica seed beads
3/4 inch or 5/8 inch collar of your choice
- Loom/Square stitch
- Pages to Print:
- Pattern only: 2
Pattern and Loom/Square stitch word chart: 4
- Skill Level:
- Strong beginner and above