My Bead Angel, Ellen Roskopp, asked me for some earring patterns to bead up. I was looking through my bead patterns and found the gothic cross design and thought it would make lovely earrings.
I designed these earrings in Silver but the earrings could be beaded up in many colors. One of the colors I recommend it Gold (DB42).
Of course, my Bead Angel, Ellen Roskopp, beaded up these beautiful earrings.
This eBook has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word charts easier to read.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Picture of the finished item
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 1.25 inches by .75 inch
- Supplies Used:
- Delica 11/0
- 4mm clear crystals
- Ear Wires
- Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 Page
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (need to know brick stitch)