I have already published the Filet Rose lighter cover for the BIC mini lighter. This is the lighter cover for the BIC big lighter. As with the mini lighter cover, this cover was created in three colors, red, green and black.
Unlike my other accessory patterns, this one is odd count as Joan added an extra row to the end. We are working on a longer even count version.
This pattern has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word chart easier to read.
This pattern was tested by my Bead Angel, Joan Maxwell. She did a wonderful job on the cover.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- Picture of the finished product
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2.58 inch wide by 2.58 inches high
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 no word chart or 4 word chart included
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Must know peyote or brick stitch)