Have you wanted to learn to do gourd stitch? In this tutorial, you can follow the step by step instructions with photos to learn how to do the stitch. Then stitch up a Pen Sleeve or tubing to make a zipper pull or lanyard. This is made to fit the Pilot G2 pen, 3/8 inch OD tubing or a Hidden Compartment Keychain. It will fit any item that has 1 cm outside diameter and 6 cm length. Make it in your favorite 3 colors.
On the pattern pages, you will get:
- Step by step color photos with detailed instructions for each step.
- Sample bead pattern to work along with the photos and instructions.
- 3 color stripe pen sleeve or tube pattern including bead legend, color chart, and word chart
- instructions to make a lanyard using the beaded tubing
- Approximate Finished size:
- Length: 6 cm tube
Width: fits 1 cm OD pen, tubing or key chain tube.
- Supplies Used:
- Delica beads, Bead thread or Fireline, needle, Pilot G2 pen, 3/8 inch OD tubing or keychain kit
- Gourd Stitch
- 5 for tutorial, 3 for Pen sleeve
- Pages to Print:
- 13 pages total
- Skill Level:
- Beginner: Learn to do gourd stitch. Photos and instructions included