This super bold bracelet is made with Super Duo beads, Swarovski bicones, seed beads and Miyuki drops. It's a fun and not too difficult piece to bead and you will be able to create narrower or shorter versions to suit your taste.
The tutorial includes very detailed step by step written instructions with high quality computer graphics for every steps AND pictures (photos) for ever key steps. If you have any questions or difficulties as you work with the bangle, please e-mail me, I will be happy to help.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Written instructions and high quality 3-dimensional computer graphics for each step
- Good quality photos for ever key step
- Image of the design
- Bead legend
- Tips and info
- Approximate Finished size:
- Width: 1 1/2 inches / 3.5 cm, Length: adjustable
- Supplies Used:
- Super Duo beads, size 11 seed beads, size 15 seed beads, 3.4mm Miyuki drops, 4mm Swarovski bicones
- Pages to Print:
- 8 - the pattern prints on 7
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner/Intermediate