Super Duos and crystals make up these lovely sparkly earrings shaped like Flowers. In this tutorial, I show you with photos and step by step instructions how to make your own.
I show photos and give color information for several color combinations I like. You can use any colors you want.
On the pattern pages, you will get:
- Color photo of finished earrings and sample color combinations
- Materials list - Bead type and how many of each
- Step by step instructions with color photos
- Approximate Finished size:
- 1 1/4 inch
- Supplies Used:
- Super Duo beads (2X5mm), 4mm bicone crystals, 15/0 seed beads, Bead thread or Fireline, needle
- Unique to this project
- 1 of each bead type
- Pages to Print:
- 9 page
- Skill Level:
- Beginner to Intermediate: Detailed instructions included