This bracelet is made to look 3-D. Each unit consists of what I call "pyramids" embellished with Swarovski rose montees. Although it looks complex, this bracelet is easy to make and works up very fast! Definitely an eye-catcher!
This project consists of right angle weave, peyote, and some basic netting.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- step by step written instructions
- step by step diagrams
- photos of finished work
- material list and contact info
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2 inches wide
- Supplies Used:
- Swarovski rose montees, seed beads, fireline, beading needles, 5 strand clasp
- Right Angle Weave, Peyote, Basic Netting
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level: