Elegant and beautiful Ovalado Bracelets for you to bead using Tila beads. Create your own beautiful color combination, of this elegant, Ovalado Bracelet.
I used Miyuki Tila beads, Pearls, Crystals Miyuki Round seed beads size 8 and 11, for my bracelets. I give detailed instructions and directions on how to weave these elegant Tila bead bracelets.
THIS PDF INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. The bead numbers, colors, and materials needed to make the bracelets.
2. Detailed picture instructions on how to weave these bracelets, square stitch instruction.
3. Photo's of the 2 finished bracelets and extra color combinations, with their bead color codes.
Colors: 3 colors
- Approximate Finished size:
- Various, easy to make larger and smaller to fit your requirements.
- Supplies Used:
- Miyuki Tila beads, Pearls, Crystals Miyuki Round seed beads size 8 and 11, clasp.
- Square Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Anyone who loves Tila beads (very easy to follow instructions)