The Filet Rose Small Lighter Cover in created in three colors. I was looking for something for Mother's Day when I was thinking about this pattern. For some reason, red roses came to mind. Add a black background and green leaves and you have your three.
This pattern has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word chart easier to read.
This pattern is untested. Once it has been beaded and the pattern tested, it will go over to my beaded patterns side of the store and you will get a final copy of it if you purchased it.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- Thumbnail of the pattern
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2.5 inches by 1.75 inches
- Supplies Used:
- 3 colors of Delica 11/0
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 without word chart or 3 with word chart
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Must know peyote or brick stitch)