Gorgeous Black Jack Tila bangles for you to bead, the color combinations are wonderful and endless. I called this one Black Jack because of it's base black color, but this bangle will look gorgeous in any color Tila bead. This bangle as a beautiful concave shape.
I used Miyuki Tila beads, Miyuki Round seed beads size 8 and 11 and pearls for my bangles. I give detailed directions on how to weave these awesome Black Jack Tila bangles and the square stitch instruction.
THIS PDF INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. The bead numbers, colors, and materials needed to make the bangles
2. Detailed picture instructions on how to weave these bangles and the square stitch instruction.
3. Photo's of 2 finished bangles with the bead color codes for you to bead.
- Approximate Finished size:
- Size: Various, easy instruction to make this bangle larger and smaller
- Supplies Used:
- Miyuki Tila beads, Miyuki Round seed beads size 8 and 11 and 4mm pearls
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Anyone one that loves the Tila bead, easy to follow instructions.