These pretty zig-zag bracelets are made with the recently released Czech Twin beads. The two hole twin beads will make this project a real fun to bead and the colour possibilities are nearly endless.
The tutorial includes detailed step by step written instructions with pictures and high quality 3D computer graphics for every step. It has 9 steps, 10 diagrams and can be zoomed 4x with super sharp and clear details. It includes instruction how to attach the clasp to your bracelet. If you have any questions or difficulties as you bead, please e-mail me, I will be happy to help.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Written instructions and high quality 3-dimensional computer graphics for each step
- Image of the design
- Bead legend
- Tips and info
- Approximate Finished size:
- Thickness: 0.75 inch / 2 cm, Length: adjustable
- Supplies Used:
- Twin beads, 4mm Swarovski bicone crystals, 3mm glass pearls, size 15 seed beads
- Pages to Print:
- 4 - the pattern prints on 3
- Skill Level:
- Beginner / Advance Beginner