Beautiful PRECIOSA Twin beads combined with Miyuki or Toho seed beads size 11 and the result, fun, elegant and beauitful, tubular bangle for all occasions.
The bangles are weaved in easy tubular technique.
I give detailed photo's and written directions on how to weave these bangles and instruction on how weave tubular technique.
Included in the instruction is directions on how to make a necklace or bracelet if you prefer.
THIS PDF INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. The bead numbers, colors, and materials needed to weave the bangles.
2. Detailed photo instructions and written instructions to weave the bangles.
3. How to weave tubular instruction.
4. Photo's of the completed Cha-Cha Bangles, Necklace and Bracelet with their color codes.
- Approximate Finished size:
- Sizes:Various, I give instruction on how to weave bangles to your required length (very easy)
- Supplies Used:
- Preciosa Twin seed beads and size 11 seed beads.
- Tubular weave
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Beginners to Intermediate ( I give instruction on how to weave tubular weave)