Fun, pretty, elegant and "oh" easy Tila and Twin bead bracelet, for you to bead in a couple of hours, the color combinations are wonderful and endless, great to use up all those left over Tila beads.
NOTE: the twin beads can be replace with size 11 seed beads, as indicate in the pattern as well.
I used Miyuki Tila beads, Twin seed beads, Miyuki Round seed beads size 11and 15 for my bracelets. I give detailed instructions and directions on how to weave these awesome, easy Tila and Twin bead bracelets.
THIS PDF INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. The bead numbers, colors, and materials needed to make the bracelet.
2. Detailed picture instructions on how to weave these bracelet, square stitch instruction.
3. Photo's of the 2 finished bracelets with the bead color codes for you to bead.
Approximate Finished size:
- Length: 8.50inces121.49 cm (including clasp) can easily be made larger of smaller.
Colors: Varies (you choose the number of colors)
- Supplies Used:
- Miyuki Tila beads, Twin seed beads, Miyuki Round seed beads size 11and 15, beading thread.
- Square stitch
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Easy, from beginners to anyone loving the Tila bead.