This is my newest design with Tila beads (and I'm still addicted). This bracelet has lovely matt and metallic autumn color beads and they actually look like gems around the Tila beads.
This pretty bracelet is made of Tila beads, 3mm bicone crystals, Japanese seed beads in size 8, 11 and 15 and size 11 delica beads. The bracelet is about 2cm wide when finished.
The tutorial includes detailed step by step written instructions and high quality 3-dimensional computer graphics. It also includes tips how to attach your clasp. If you have any questions or difficulties as you work with the bracelet, please e-mail me, I will be happy to help.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Written instructions and high quality 3-dimensional computer graphics for each step
- Image of the design
- Bead legend
- Tips and info
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2cm x required length
- Supplies Used:
- Delica beads 11/0, Miyuki Tila beads, Swarovski bicone 3mm, Japanese seed beads size 8, 11 and 15.
- Bead weaving
- Pages to Print:
- 9 - the pattern prints on 7
- Skill Level:
- Beginner/Advanced beginner