I love this new pen wrap that I have created. The Bible G-2 Pen Wrap is lovely and professes your love of God.
My Bead Angel, Ellen Roskopp, beaded up this pattern.
You can make a wardrobe of these wraps as the Pilot G-2 pen is refillable and the wraps can be changed out for a different style or to match any wardrobe. All you have to do is bead the panel, zip it up, open the pen, and slide the cover right on.
This pen wrap will also fit a 10mm secret compartment keychain with or without the whistle. So if you want to give someone a special gift, this Wrap would be perfect.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- A Picture of the finished piece
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 1.38 inch wide by 2.25 inches high.
- Supplies Used:
- Delica size 11
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 2 no word chart or 4 word chart included
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Must know peyote or brick stitch)