These lovely Fleur De Lis earrings are a wonderful accessory for casual or evening wear. If you work them with a combination of size 15 gold seed beads and size 11 green and black delicas, you will get the slightly contoured, textured effect shown in the picture, or you can work them all in delicas for a flat earring.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Large size colored, numbered graph for earring
- Colored graph for the suggested fringe
- Suggested colors list
- Picture of the finished earrings
Note: No stitch instructions are given. You must be able to increase, decrease and add fringe. As always, if you have questions or need help, my contact information is on the pattern.
- Approximate Finished size:
- 1 in wide X 1.2 inch long without fringe. 2.5 in long with the fringe shown
- Supplies Used:
- size 11 delica seed beads, size 15 seed beads (optionl)
- Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- advanced beginner to intermediate