|Wire Wrapped Crystal Leather Bracelet by Need For Beads, Inc. Direct Download! (Pdf, 233 kB)|
|This bracelet is quite easy to make, and is a great project for beginners. The wire-wrapping gives a great design to the bracelet, yet is not hard to do. Vary the color of the leather, wire, and cup chain, as well as the findings, and you can make several different bracelets.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Material List, including where to buy and SKUs
- Detailed instructions for making the bracelets
- Directions for possible repair
- Approximate Finished size:
- Directions tell you how to size for your wrist, up to 8 1/2"
- Supplies Used:
- Leather, wire, cupchain, glue
- Wire wrapping
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level: