Pat, Mama Hen, was talking about wanting an angel pattern for a boy as she gives the angels to children in the hospital or anywhere she finds them that she feels needs them.
I sat down and came up with this pattern and the little farmer angel for her. I hope that this little boy angel makes some little boy happy. She requested that I share the pattern with all of you.
Use this cute angel as a necklace by attaching a chain to the tips of the wings, a car mirror dangle, a pin, suncatcher, or a gift to someone your heart leads you to.
This pattern was beaded by my Bead Angel, Ellen Roskopp. I love the way she picked the colors.
This eBook has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word charts easier to read.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- A Picture of the finished piece
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 3 1/4 inches by 1 3/4 inches
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 Page
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (must know brick stitch and increase/decrease)