Let everyone know you're no Bah-Hum-Bug!
Use this Lighter Cover to help celebrate Christmas. Don't smoke? Use it to light those Holiday candles. And no need to hide it away - it is a decoration in its own right.
Made in Tubular Peyote and fits a Bic Classic lighter. The pattern does not contain stitch instructions.
ATTENTION: I beaded the example for this and decided it looked unfinished with a blank back. I added Holly Leaves. LOL. Not going to redo - so, the FIRST person to send me clear, useable photos of the backside will get a free lighter cover pattern and acknowledgement in the listing.
On the pattern pages I have provided you with:
- Picture of the finished piece and bottom of lighter.
- Large easy to read graph.
- Suggested supplies list.
- Approximate Finished size:
- Height: 2 3 / 4 inch. Wide: 1 inch. Deep: 1 / 2 inch
- Supplies Used:
- size 11/0 Delicas, Scrap of leather or Ultrasuede, Classic Bic lighter
- Tubular Peyote Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 2 plus cover page
- Skill Level:
- advanced beginner