I have always loved the Equine Species. My Mother rode her horse up until 2 weeks before I was born and started riding again within a month.
I count myself lucky to have been involved with ponies & horses the majority of my life. The current herd consists of a 16h Tobiano Paint mare & 2 Mini butterballs with legs. ;}
If a shorter bracelet is needed; simply omit the Heart and Scroll work from the ends and adjust the clasp ending as needed.
Made with Odd Count Peyote. No stitch instructions included. Must know how to decrease for the ends.
On the pattern pages I have provided you with:
- Picture of the finished piece.
- Large easy to read graphs.
- Suggested supplies list.
- Approximate Finished size:
- Length - 7 1/2 inches (w/o clasp). Width - 1 1/4 inch.
- Supplies Used:
- size 11/0 Delicas, 5 Strand Slide Clasp, Split Rings
- Odd Count Peyote Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 2 plus cover page
- Skill Level:
- Experienced Beginner