After hearing about my dog earring pattern, 3 Dog Night; I had Representatives of the Feline species show up at my door and THREATEN me with a mouse infestation, if I didn't give them equal time. I was informed that (unlike dogs) cats actually WORK for a living.
Made using a combination of Peyote and Brick w/medium tension. A lot of increases and decreases. Just like real cats; these can be a bit *finicky* when it comes to the ears. Fair warning if you get scratched. ;}
The pattern does not contain stitch instructions.
On the pattern pages I have provided you with:
- Picture of the finished piece.
- Large easy to read graphs.
- Suggested supplies list.
- Approximate Finished size:
- Height - 1 1/2 inches. Width - 1 inch.
- Supplies Used:
- size 11/0 Delicas, Wire Guardians, Earring Finding (of choice)
- Peyote and Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 2 plus cover page
- Skill Level:
- Adv Intermediate