Colorful Easter Eggs to decorate your wrist. :}
Make 2 of your favorite eggs as earrings for a Holiday Set.
Made with Peyote using a lot of increases & decreases. No stitch instructions included.
On the pattern pages I have provided you with:
- Picture of the finished piece.
- Large easy to read graphs & photos.
- Suggested supplies list.
- Approximate Finished size:
- Length: 8 1/2 inches (w/clasp). Height: 1 inch.
- Supplies Used:
- size 11/0 Delicas, #15 Gold Rocaille, Ball & Hitch Clasp, Wire Guardians, Split Rings
- Peyote Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 2 plus cover page
- Skill Level: