Christmas is on the way, you will love this lovely wreath bracelet done in 3 drop peyote. Since it is in 3 drop peyote, this bracelet will bead up quickly.
My bead angel, Ellen Roskopp did this bracelet up with 2 different types of toggles and loops. The first one she created had the large button. She really had another toggle and loop in mind but couldn't find it. So then she redid it with the wreath and toggle.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Full page pattern and segmented blown up views for an easy read
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- If you need a tutorial to help you understand how to bead this pattern, you can get the 2 bead peyote tutorial located at 2 drop peyote even count tutorial
- Instructions for the wreath toggle and loop plus the button and loop.
- Approximate Finished size:
- 7 inches without clasp and 8.5 inches with clasp and 2.5 inches wide.
- Supplies Used:
- 3 colors Delicas 11/0
- 3 Drop Peyote
- Pages to Print:
- 4 pattern only or 6 with word chart
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (need to know three drop peyote)