This pattern is step by step intensive. It will take you from start to finish in creating these beautiful earrings. Perfectly suited for the beginner in the world of beading.
These earrings actually start off as a beaded bead, so creating a matching bracelet or necklace would be a simple task.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Step by step instructions in graphics and print
- A list of suggested supplies
- A Picture of the finished piece
- Approximate Finished size:
- 1/2 inches by 2 1/2 inches long
- Supplies Used:
- 11/0 Delica, 4mm Crystals
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level: