I happened upon this little Leprechaun some time ago and he agreed to pose for me. He was quite pleased with the end result but felt I'd portrayed his ears bigger than they actually are. I told him they are very attractive and that seemed to appease him. I only had light beer on hand which he said wasn't fit for a fairy nursery but he drank it none the less.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Color Chart
- Delica colors and bead counts
- Picture of finished item
- Minor instructions for dimensional nose.
- Approximate Finished size:
- 1 1/2 inch
- Supplies Used:
- Delica 11, Silamide thread, leverback hooks
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Intermediate must have knowledge of brickstitch