The romance and simplicity of life in the Victorian Age are brought back to me in the jewel-tone colors of this beaded case. It reminds me of a time when ladies had time to sew and show off their needlework.
This case design will keep your longer beading needle in a safe, elegant place. The design fits a wooden case with a dimension of 3.5 inches x 0.5 inches. The pattern lists my source for these cases.
The 5-page pattern includes:
- a color, graph-style beading chart for the body of the case
- a color, graph-style beading chart for the removable cap
- color key with suggested Delica bead color and bead counts for the case and cap
- detailed, step-by-step instructions in words and diagrams to help you close the top and bottom of the case
- color photos of the finished needle case, and detailed steps in the creative process.
- Approximate Finished size:
- Cover fits a wooden needle case 3.5 inches x 0.5 inches
- Supplies Used:
- Wooden Needle Case
Delica seed beads
- Tubular Even Count Peyote Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
(Beader should be familiar with stitch technique to complete the project)