There just isn't enough patterns available out there for the guys. This bracelet can be for him or her. Nice and wide with basic colors makes this a very attractive Southwest design. Only basic Brick Stitch techniques were used in the making of this piece. It is ideal for the beginner!
While this pattern does not offer any basic stitch instruction, I do have a complete tutorial available in our "Tutorials" category. 17 pages long, complete step by step instruction in pictures and print, and is your's free of charge.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Full page graph
- A list of suggested colors by name and number
- A Picture of the finished piece
- Finishing tips for sizing and adding the clasp
- Approximate Finished size:
- 7 1/2 long without the clasp by 1 1/2 inches wide
- Supplies Used:
- Delica 11/0
- Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Beginner with basic knowledge of the stitch