Back in 2010, I saw an image of a rubber duck floating on some water. I thought this would make a cute accessory set so I made a note of it. I came up with this little duck to put on my Rubber Ducky Accessory set.
On this pen wrap, you will find 4 little rubber duckies floating on a lake of light blue in the background. They have an almost 3d look to them.
You can make a wardrobe of these wraps as the Pilot G-2 pen is refillable and the wraps can be changed out for a different style or to match any wardrobe. All you have to do is bead the panel, zip it up, open the pen, and slide the cover right on.
This pen wrap will also fit a 10mm secret compartment keychain with or without the whistle. So if you want to give someone a special gift, this wrap would be perfect.
This eBook has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word charts easier to read.
This pen wrap was beaded by my Bead Angel, Terri Ettling-Shell. She did a wonderful job on this lovely pen wrap.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- A Picture of the finished piece
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 1.38 by 2.25 inches
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Pilot G-2 Pen or similar pen
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 graph only or 3 with word chart
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Must know peyote or brick stitch)