Add the perfect finishing touch to your completed Owl Guide Amulet Bag with the coordinating beaded cord. The design incorporates two complimentary beaded tube beads (one short and one long) with 4 mm glass beads, 12mm x 8 mmm semi-precious stones, 40mm bone hair pipe and 6/0, 8/0 and delica seed beads.
The finished cord, as shown, is 26 inches long. But it could be easily shortened or lenghtened to fit your personal needs.
The two-page pattern includes:
- full color graph-style beading chart for the long and the short beaded tube beads
- color key with suggested delica bead colors and bead counts for the beaded tube beads
- diagram of the beaded cord
- color key with suggested beads and counts for the cord
- close-up photos of the cord
- color photos of the finished bag with the cord attached
The cord would also make a great addition of my Owl Guide Lighter Cover. And the beads could be combined in other ways to create other projects.
- Approximate Finished size:
- 26 inches long but can easily be adjusted
- Supplies Used:
- Delica seed beads
6/0 and 8/0 seed beads
4mm glass beads
40 mm hair pipe
- Peyote/Brick stitch and stringing
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Beginner/Advanced Beginner (knowledge of peyote/brick stitch is required)