Welcome to India! This sparkly and fun bracelet was inspired by Indian Kundan Bangle Sets. These Indian bangle sets are usually worn with the famous Bollywood actresses, as well as with formal attire!
What's great about this bracelet is that it can be worn anytime!
The pattern also gives the advantage for the beader to design his/her own sequence! You can make it any width you want!
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- step by step written instructions
- step by step diagrams
- material list and contact info
- photos of finished piece
- Approximate Finished size:
- Varies by wrist size
- Supplies Used:
- Swarovski elements, round beads, seed beads, beading needles, fireline, clasp
- Right Angle Weave, Embellishment
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Intermediate / Advanced