Many little girls pretend to be princesses. And to those of us who love them, they truely are. Honor the little princess in your life (or the big princess) with this fantasy pouch/amulet bag.
One side of the pouch features a cherubic little princess on a sky blue background. Although the pattern features blonde hair, it would be easy to change to another shade. The finished panel measures 2.5 inches x 2.375 inches.
The other sides features a Fairytale Castle done in three shades of grey beads and accented with black beads. The drawbridge and penants are done in a rosey shade of brown. The castle sits on a background of sparkly sky blue beads. The finished panel also measures 2.5 inches x 2.375 inches.
The fringe designs is a beautiful rosebud done in two shades of purple with kelly green leaves. The background of the fringe is the same sky blue used in the panels, making the rose appear to float.
The fringe design is provided in both the original image and the mirror image. If you choose to put fringe on both sides of your bag, the rose will line up.
The four-page pattern features:
- full color graph-style beading charts for the Princess Pouch Panel and the Fairytale Castle Pouch Panel
- color keys with suggested delica bead color and bead counts for each panel
- full color diagrams for the rosebud fringe in both the original view and the mirror image.
- color photos of the panels and the fringe.
Instructions for the simple daisy chain neck cord are NOT included as they are available free on several internet sites.
- Approximate Finished size:
- Panels 2.5 inches x 2.375 inches
Fringe: 2.5 inches long at longest point
- Supplies Used:
- delica seed beads
4mm cat's eye cube beads
- Peyote/Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
(Must be familiar with Peyote/Brick stitch and basic stringing technique)