Do you love Purple? These lovely earrings have a dark purple around the outside edge and a light Purple right inside that with white in the middle to adorn your ears. These earrings are a creation of brick stitch for the top and coordinating fringe along the bottom.
I came up with the idea for these earrings while visiting with my Dad. I sat down and came up with something like 12 designs while I was visiting with him.
These lovely earrings were beaded by bead fairy, Sandra Cheney. You can see a pair of earring in different colors that Sandra's daughter, Susan, picked and a pair in two tones of Pink beaded by Llweyn Friars in the gallery for the pattern.
I have two different lengths (short and shoulder duster) so that you will have a choice of which length you would like.
This pattern has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word chart easier to read.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- A Picture of the finished piece
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- Short: 2.5 inches x 1.5 inches without the finding
- Long: 3 inches x 1.5 inches without the finding
- Supplies Used:
- Delica 11/0
- Brick Stitch and Fringe
- Pages to Print:
- Short: 1 graph only or 3 with word chart
- Long: 1 graph only or 3 with word chart
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (need to know brick stitch)