Bears are very intune with the cycles of nature. They remind us to take time to rest, reflect and stay balanced in times of great change.
This combination set includes the patterns for both the Cuff/Bracelet and the matching fringed earrings.
The beadwork strip of the Bears Paw Cuff/Bracelet measures 1.375 inches x 6 inches. Adjust the finished length by changing the clasp or adding another Bear Paw Motif.
In the earring pattern, the Bears Paw motif starts in the solid piece on the top and continues down into the fringe. The finished earrings measure 1.125 inches wide x 1.5 inches long.
The two page pattern features:
- a full color graph style beading charts for the cuff, toggle clasp and the earrings,
- a color key with suggested delica bead colors and bead counts for the cuff, the toggle clasp, and the earrings with fringe,
- instructions for creating my version of the loop and toggle clasp,
- instructions for the earring fringe
- and full color photos of the finished cuff and earrings.
By choosing the combo pack, you save $1.50 on the purchase of the two patterns.
- Approximate Finished size:
- Cuff/Bracelet: 1.375 inches x 6 inches (beadwork strip)
Earrings: 1.125 inches x 1.5 inches
- Supplies Used:
- Delica seed beads
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner
(Beader should be familiar with Peyote/Brick stitch as no stitch instructions are included)