The "Farewell" pen wrap depicts a cowboy bidding a friend good bye against a setting sun. Why just use a pen, when you can make a statement.
This pattern can be worked flat, or Tubular Peyote!
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Colors listed by mfg. number and color name
- Bead Counts
- Large Graph to work from
- Picture of the finished piece
- Approximate Finished size:
- Fits a G2 pen by Pilot
- Supplies Used:
- Delica size 11/0
- Even Count Peyote or Tubular Peyote
- Pages to Print:
- Pattern Only: 3
- Pattern with Word Chart: 6
- Skill Level:
- Intermediate/ must have knowledge of peyote. No basic instruction is given.