Cup chain bracelets seem to be the in thing these days...
This bracelet is made using bead embroidery and bead weaving. It is good to know basic bead embroidery for this piece as well as simple right angle weave.
This unique bracelet is very easy and quick to make; and looks awesome when worn with a great pair of jeans and tee shirt.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Step by Step written instructions
- Step by Step diagrams
- Photos of finished piece
- Material List and Contact info.
- Approximate Finished size:
- Varies by wrist size
- Supplies Used:
- Seed beads, Swarovski Cup Chain, Clasp, Fireline, Ultrasuede, Lacy's Stiff Stuff, glue, Beading Needles
- Bead Embroidery, Right Angle Weave
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level: