Sugar and spice and everything nice, that is what little girls are made of. And my little girl is no exception. Infact, she loves to bake and make all kinds of wonderful sweet treats.
My daughter is the inspiration for this business card holder. After she graduated from pastry school and started her business as a chocolate consultant, she asked me to make a special case for her business cards, and this is the design. With her permission, I am sharing it with you.
The colors can be changed to suit your personal tastes. And the piece can also easily be made into an amulet bag with the addition of a beaded strap.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full-color, graph-style beading chart
- color key with suggested delica colors and bead counts
- color photos of the finished piece
- brick stitch word chart is also available
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2.25 inches x 3.375 inches
- Supplies Used:
- Delica seed beads
- Brick/Peyote stitch
- Pages to Print:
- Pattern only: 2
- Pattern with word chart: 5
- Skill Level:
- Strong beginner (should be familar with Brick/Peyote stitch as no stitch instructions are included)