This elegant ring is made with cross needle weave and have two different type of drop beads to create the petals. The accent beds are seed beads and delica beads. The tutorial includes the flower itself, the bail to create pendant and also the full detailed instructions to peyote ring which was made with odd count peyote with two middle bead.
The tutorial includes detailed step by step written instructions and high quality 3-dimensional computer graphics. If you have any questions or difficulties as you work with the tutorial, please e-mail me, I will be happy to help.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Written instructions and high quality 3-dimensional computer graphics for each step
- Image of the design
- Bead legend
- Tips and info
- Approximate Finished size:
- the flower 2.6cm / just over 1 inch across
- Supplies Used:
- Japanese seed beads size 8, Miyuki delica beads size 11, glass pearl 6mm, Dagger bead 1cm, Swarovski teardrop pendant 11mm
- Beadweaving: modified cross needle weave.
- Pages to Print:
- 7- the pattern prints on 5
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner