Awesome fun, thin and easy Tila bangles for you to bead in a couple of hours, the color combinations are wonderful and endless
I used Miyuki Tila beads, Miyuki Round seed beads size 8 and 11 and crystals for my bangles. I give detailed directions on how to weave these awesome Tila Bangles
THIS PDF INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. The bead numbers, colors, and materials needed to make the bangles
2. Detailed picture instructions on how to weave these bangles.
3. Photo's of finished bangles with the bead color codes for you to bead.
Approximate Finished size:
- Various,directions on how to make the bangle smaller and larger to fit your requirements.
- Supplies Used:
- Miyuki Tila beads, Miyuki Round seed beads size 8 and 11 and crystals
- Square Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Anyone who loves Tila beads, very easy and fast bangle.