As you all know, I love filet crochet designs. I found this filet crochet design from 1857. I thought the floral design was really cool and sat down to design a bracelet to emulate the vintage design.
This pattern was tested by my Bead Angel, Terri Ettling-Shell. It came out so beautiful. She did a great job on it.
This pattern has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word chart easier to read.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Full page pattern and segmented blown up views for an easy read
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Pictures of the finished piece
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 1 inch by 7 inches without clasp
- Supplies Used:
- Delica 11/0
- Clasp of choice or cuff
- Loom or Square Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 3 pages graph only or 8 pages with word chart
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (need to know loom or square stitch)