Awesome peyote beading with Tila beads, using a peyote graph or word chart.
The technique is slightly different to the normal peyote, but just as fast, the color combinations are limitless.
I give detailed photo and written instructions on how to do this modified peyote technique.
THIS PDF INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. Modified basic stitch technique for beading peyote with Tila beads using a graph or word chart.
2. A bead legend (bead numbers and colors needed)
3. The pattern design
4. A large, detailed, numbered graph of the pattern.
5. A word chart of the pattern
6. Tips and info
7. How to attach a toggle clasp to the bracelet.
Size:Length: 7.87in/20cm (67 rows) (Easy to lengthen or shorten)
Width: 0.98in/2.50cm (5 columns)
Supplies Used: Tila beads
Pages to Print:12
Skill Level:Knowledge of peyote using a word chart or graph chart