Cacti in bloom look so beautiful. Here you have some in bloom with different colored blooms. The background is a stained glass look. Set this around a tealight and you will have all the shine you could want.
If you keep adding lengths to this, it would make a gorgeous bracelet. If any of you make this into a bracelet, I would love to see a photo of it.
This lovely tealight cover was beaded by my Bead Angel, Donna Hanson. She did a wonderful job with this lovely tealight cover fitted over a battery operated tealight.
I would love to see your finished tealight covers. Please post them to whatever beading site you want and send me a message or send them straight to me.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- A Picture of the finished piece
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 5.25 inches around by 1 inch high
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 without word chart and 3 with word chart
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Must know peyote or brick stitch)