Lovely, gorgeous hoop earrings, easy double (2 drop) peyote, for you to bead in a couple of hours, the color combinations are endless.
I give photo and written directions on how to weave these gorgeous earrings.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- The bead numbers, colors and material required.
- Detailed photo's and written instruction on how to weave and assemble the earrings.
- Photo's of finished earrings and the bead color codes.
- Approximate Finished size:
Size: Height 1.97 inches, height (without earring hook) 1.97inches.
- Supplies Used:
- Miyuki seed beads size 11
- Delica seed beads size 11
- Square seed beads size 8
- Beading thread
- Double even flat and circular peyote
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Beginners to Intermediate: A knowledge of double (2 drop) peyote.