I was showing off one of my rubber ducky accessories and my friend, Pat Tipton aka MamaHen, recommended that I make earrings out of the rubber duckies. So here they are ready for you to bead them up and then let them swim back and forth as they dangle from your ears.
This pattern was beaded and tested by my Bead Angel, Terri Ettling-Shell.
This pattern has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word chart easier to read.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Picture of the finished earrings
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 5/8 inch x 7/8 inch
- Supplies Used:
- Delica 11/0
- ear wires
- Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 Page
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (need to know brick stitch)