This is such a simple pattern that can be embellished with more or just a simple but elegant bracelet. It can also be made for the man if he wants one.
It is only 10 columns wide and as long as you need it to be.
Only used 4 colors which makes it easy to make as a beginner .
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Bead colors, bead numbers, bead counts
- full completed image of finished piece
- Large numbered pattern
- Word Chart for those that wish to use this method
- Approximate Finished size:
- 0.53 (10 columns) x 6.09 (88 Rows)
- Supplies Used:
- Miyuki delicas, fireline clear Size 12 needle Here
- Even Count Peyote
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Beginner, Intermediate Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced