This collection of Patriotic Jewelry consists of three Brick Stitch patterns (Intertwined Hearts Earrings, Intertwined Hearts Bracelet and Spinner Earrings), one Pondo (African Circle) stitch and one two needle Raw stitch. The brick stitch patterns are graphs and have no stitch instructions. The Pondo and RAW patterns are illustrated tutorials with step by step instructions and illustrations.
While these are a lovely addition to your patriotic jewelry, they work up beautifully in any colors you choose.
This collection is offered at a 20% reduction of the price of purchasing each pattern individually. That's like getting one pattern free.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Pictures of the finished items
- List of supplies needed (and bead count for the brick stitch patterns)
- Large easy-to-read graphs for the brick stitch patterns, step by step illustrated instructions for the Pondo and RAW patterns
- Approximate Finished size:
- Supplies Used:
- variable. Supplies listed on each pattern
- brick/peyote, pondo, RAW
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- advanced beginner and up. Must be able to increase and decrease in brick/peyote. No stitch instructions given for this stitch