The NEW 2014 Nutcracker Series #3 is here. Dressed for the Kings court. Ready to defend if needed. Striking colors of Gold, reds and bright blues, it would make a great gift or ornament.
I thank my Bead Fairy Andrea Donigan for beading this up for me. Without all my Bead Fairys I would never be able to get these all done for the Holiday season
This is an 2 Drop Even Count Peyote pattern.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Bead Names or Suggestions (You have permission to change the colors if you wish)
- Bead Colors, numbers, done with Miyuki Delica's
- Bead Counts
- Alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the Word chart easier to read.
- Approximate Finished size:
- W-38 col wide (2.01 inch) L-77 rows long (5.33 inch)
- 2 Drop Even Count Peyote
- Pages to Print:
- 2 w/o Word Chart. 6 w/ word chart
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced , Need a good knowledge of Odd Count, Even Count, 2 Drop Peyote.