The NEW 2014 Nutcracker Series #2 is here. This little guy, dressed in the soft colors of Blue ready to stand guard and defend his domain. With a gift to make you smile and all the soft colors of the season how can you resist. Would make a great gift or ornament.
I thank my Bead Fairy Heather for beading this up for me. Without all my Bead Fairys I would never be able to get these all done for the Holiday season
This is an Odd count peyote pattern.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Bead Names or Suggestions (You have permission to change the colors if you wish)
- Bead Colors, numbers, done with Miyuki Delica's
- Bead Counts
- Alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the Word chart easier to read.
- Approximate Finished size:
- W-33 col wide (1.74 inch) L-63 rows long (4.37 inch)
- Odd Count Peyote
- Pages to Print:
- 2 w/o Word Chart. 6 w/ word chart
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced , Need a good knowledge of Odd Count, Even Count, 2 Drop Peyote.