This Little Princess Dog Collar is for the smaller dog. It sports cute little crowns across the collar. It is approximately 1/2 inch wide and as long as you need it. This pattern is created with a white background and pink and purple crowns but you can bead them up any way you would like.
This collar could potentially be a thin bracelet. Just don't make it as long.
My Bead Angel, Angelique Metz (my daughter) beaded this cutey. The picture is of her chihuahua, Peanut, wearing the collar. This collar used the motif 5 times and added 22 rows of white to finish it off. The collar measured a little over 10 inches long. She needed the extra so that she could attach the snap and fit her Peanut's neck right.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- A picture of the finished collar
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 10 inches long by 1/2 inch width
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 no word chart or 2 word chart included
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Must know peyote or brick stitch)