I loved the Little Lion Charm so much that I had to come up with some more beaded items with it. Here is the Little Lion G-2 Pen Wrap. All you have to do is bead the panel, zip it up, open the pen, and slide the cover right on.
My Bead Angel, Helen Jolly, beaded this wonderful G-2 Pen Wrap for me.
You can make a wardrobe of these wraps as the Pilot G-2 pen is refillable and the wraps can be changed out for a different style or to match any wardrobe. All you have to do is bead the panel, zip it up, open the pen, and slide the cover right on.
This pen wrap will also fit a 10mm secret compartment keychain with or without the whistle. So if you want to give someone a special gift, this Wrap would be perfect.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- A Picture of the finished piece
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 1.44 inches x 2.25 inches
- Supplies Used:
- 4 colors of Delica 11/0
- peyote or brick stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 2 pattern only or 4 with word chart
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (need to know peyote or brick stitch)