Gorgeous, Hollywood Rings in square and peyote stitch for you to bead in a couple of hours, the color combinations are endless.
I used Miyuki and Toho seed beads size 8 and size 11 for my rings. I give detailed photo's and written directions on how to weave these gorgeous rings.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- The bead numbers, colors and material required.
- Detailed photo's and written instruction to weave the ring
- Photo's of finished rings and the bead color codes.
- Approximate Finished size:
- Various, I give directions on how to make the rings smaller and larger to fit you requirements.
- Supplies Used:
- Miyuki or Toho seed beads size 8 and size 11
- Beading thread
- Circular square and peyote
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Beginners to Intermediate: A knowledge of Square and peyote.